Automotive Accounts Payable Receivable General Office in a fun environment. Job Number 13813.
Automotive Accounts Payable Receivable General Office in a fun environment.
Another one of our long term customers that is a smaller Family business and a Great Place to Work just gave us this Automotive Account Payable Receivable General Office in a fun environment job that also includes some Receptionist duties person for their office.
In the position of Bookkeeping/ Business Office Assistant, you will be responsible for all Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Accounts Payable (A/P) functions. The position will also perform other general business office duties as directed by the Office Manager, including, but not limited to customer service support, collections, payroll, credit card statement reconciliation,
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bi-monthly payroll
- Entering/paying bills
- Entering payments
- Work with the CPA
- Serve as back-up for administrative team
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience
- Accounting degree preferred
- An in-depth understanding of full accounting cycles
- Proficient in Quick Books software
- Knowledge of CCC software a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Computer expertise in hardware/software a plus for our office
- The desire and flexibility to work on a team and perform other duties when necessary.
- We are looking for a person who is a self-starter.
- 40 hours per week
- Company health insurance
- Excellent 401K plan matched by employer
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday package
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Compensation for this position is at $18.00 per hour range.
Car People is the “Safer Way” to look for a new job.
* We control who sees your resume and what references are called from information you give us.
* Sending your resume to a Job Site can result in your resume being distributed around a business before you are even contacted.
* If Compensation isn’t quoted your “Confidentiality is at Risk” applying & interviewing not knowing if the compensation is acceptable.
* Employers may post this job on other sites. We have historical employer information including compensation & why the job is open
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com 33rd Year
Your “Search Engine” for Automotive Jobs in Oregon & the “Safe Way” to look for a new job.
WHO WE ARE
* Dealerships rely on us to Find them Qualified Applicants.
* We are Car People helping Car People find a New Job and offer a Free Updated or New Resume.
* Car People is a Free, Confidential and Friendly Automotive Placement Service. 33rd Year.
* All Inquiries are 100% Confidential regardless if we have a relationship with your current Employer.
WHAT WE DO
You are our Customer. We work on job openings that are a match for you while you are working and busy with life. Heidi Nelson (26th year) who works on all of our automotive accounting executive level, management and office staff positions will protect your confidentiality and help you if needed update your resume or make a new one for free. She will help with valuable interview advice including our “Guide to an Interview” doc she will send you and guide you through the whole process including how to give notice. She will take the stress out of negotiating compensation for you by helping you with that component getting a fair offer at your experience level and a potential review in one year.
WHY USE US
Dealerships use us for confidential Job Openings they don’t want to advertise or don’t have the time to spend pre-screening and interviewing a lot of people to possibly find one or two experienced candidates. We do that for our Employer Customers and it allow us to get You an Interview and possibly a Great New Job.
SEO Keywords: Automotive Accounts Payable Receivable General Office in a fun environment
Stay Informed of New Models & Technology