If you are a Dealership Controller here is an Automotive Auto Group Controller Job Opening Portland Oregon . Job Number 13715.
Automotive Auto Group Controller Job Opening Portland Oregon
This position will play a key role in in the revision and building of the corporate and dealership accounting team. This position will also assist the CFO and upper management to help improve and streamline accounting procedures and processes.
- Assist with and manage all corporate and dealership accounting functions • 7 dealerships
- Heavy cash flow, inventory and working with the general ledger
- Financial Analysis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare Corporate and Dealership Financial Statements
- Revenue & Cost of Sale recognition
- Month and Year-End close
- Credit line management
- Internal Audits
- Assist with alt acquisitions
- Heavy involvement with all accounting team hiring, terminations and restructuring of staff
- Other financial related projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Active CPA highly preferred
- 8+ year Automotive/Dealership accounting a must – premium/luxury vehicle preferred
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Strong policy and procedure improvement and implementations
- Prior acquisition experience a plus
- Prior involvement with building and revising an accounting team
- Strong computer and systems experience a must
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation depending on experience level.
All Inquiries are 100% Confidential regardless if we have a relationship with your current Employer.
*We don’t Headhunt but do respect your right of looking for a new job if you are looking at job ads.
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com
Your “Search Engine” for Automotive Jobs in Oregon
WHO WE ARE
* Dealerships rely on us to Find them Qualified Applicants.
* We are Car People helping Car People find a New Job and offer a Free Updated or New Resume.
* Car People is a Free, Confidential and Friendly Automotive Placement Service. 32nd Year.
WHAT WE DO
You are our Customer. We work on job openings that are a match for you while you are working and busy with life. Heidi Nelson (25th year) who works on all of our automotive accounting executive level, management and office staff positions will protect your confidentiality and help you if needed update your resume or make a new one for free. She will help with valuable interview advice including our “Guide to an Interview” doc she will send you and guide you through the whole process including how to give notice. She will take the stress out of negotiating compensation for you by helping you with that component getting a fair offer at your experience level and a potential review in one year.
WHY USE US
Dealerships use us for confidential Job Openings they don’t want to advertise or don’t have the time to spend pre-screening and interviewing a lot of people to possibly find one or two experienced candidates. We do that for our Employer Customers and it allow us to get You an Interview and possibly a Great New Job.
SEO Keywords: Automotive Auto Group Controller Job Opening Portland Oregon