Job Number 13954 Automotive Dealership HR Payroll Manager Corvallis Salem Area
Heidi Nelson who oversees our Accounting Office openings makes it “Easy & Safe” for You to look for a new Job with “Insider Access” to new Opportunities.
You can Confidentially Contact her to find out more about this Job. She may also Select & Contact Key Dealerships Confidentially finding you your Dream Job. We make many long term matches this way. Text (971) 275-4221 or Call (503) 639-1266.
Heidi has an Individual Google Rating of 5.0 ★★★★★. It’s a smart idea to get your confidential information to her now.
It’s her 26th year and she enjoys getting you Confidential Interviews that Fit your Schedule, helping you with your Resume, provide Interview Tips, In Depth Information about a Job Opening & the Management Team and it’s Free.
Job Description – New Car Dealership HR Payroll Management Needed
A long term dealership customer of ours just contacted us in search of a professional Human Resources & Payroll Manager to oversee those functions for multiple dealerships.
In search of a dealership experienced HR Payroll Manager who has experience in an organization with hundreds of employees. A Manager with great training and supervisory skills of others. Ability to present needed information clearly in meetings with upper management and ownership.
HR MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization of staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Assists COO with employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Includes many other HR duties and addressing areas of management and staff employment situations. .
PAYROLL MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of the monthly payroll including the payroll checks and monthly payroll reports.
- Maintaining personnel files for each of the employees of including job application, W-4 information, employee benefit information, etc.
- Preparing the year-end payroll reports, including the employees’ W-2’s.
- Keep current on state and federal labor laws and regulations to ensure our compliance therewith.
- Includes other duties and responsibilities of payroll administration.
We help you to look at new opportunities to see what’s the best fit for you without putting your current job in jeopardy and your information is confidential.
Heidi has more details available. Don’t wait, contact Heidi today!
$75,000 to $80,000 Annually
We Always Tell You What a Job Pays
100% Employer Paid Benefit Package
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com
The Easy & Safe Way to look for a Job
Free & Confidential Placement Service.
33rd Year in Business.
Heidi Reviews 5.0 ★★★★★
” Heidi, I feel you and your company handled my placement very professionally and expertly. You waited until you found a good fit while others would have sent me out on anything close. You thoroughly researched my references and background. I understood what the job was and the pay. In short, I recommended to several other hiring manager’s they should call you as you were very good at what you do. My new employer also appreciated your lower fees. We will certainly use your firm and you in the future should any need arise.” From a Placed Controller.
Automotive Dealership Human Resources Payroll Manager Corvallis Salem Area