Automotive Fixed Operations Director over Multiple Brands. Job 13797
Automotive Fixed Operations Director over Multiple Brands
* Per our Employer New Car Dealership Fixed Operations Director Experience Needed to Apply
This Automotive Fixed Operations Director over Multiple Brands job opening is with a local Portland Zone privately held Auto Group with long term stable ownership. In search of a Director to oversee Service Managers. Someone who is strong in managing the service drive from a Director role, implementing policies and procedures. A service pro who knows how to increase production and CSI through proven processes.
This is with a privately owned organization who is looking for an Dealership experienced Director who Fixed Ops can be delegated to with positive results occurring and happy, motivated, productive employees.
If this is you there is room of growth in compensation once you have developed trust with the General Manager. Higher compensation is no problem with this opening.
This is a confidential opening and your information will be kept confidential as well.
Compensation for this position is at $144,000 annually with easily attained Monthly Bonuses immediately. Benefit Package available.
* If you are an experienced new car dealership Fixed Ops Director or Service Manager we have more details for you about this position. Melissa Lacasella is our Dealership Service Placement Counselor for this position. It’s her 8th year placing people in Auto Group and Dealership positions. Melissa really cares about you and your career. It’s smart to get your information on her desk.
*Melissa placed 9 Service Managers & 2 Fixed Operations Directors in 2018.
Car People is the “Safer Way” to look for a new job.
* We control who sees your resume and what references are called from information you give us.
* Sending your resume to a Job Ad or Job Site can result in your resume being printed and distributed around a dealership and phone calls made to former employers and sometimes your current employer before you are even contacted.
* If Compensation isn’t quoted you are putting your “Confidentiality at Risk” filling out applications, testing, taking time off from work to interview, etc. without knowing if the compensation is acceptable for you.
* Our dealership employers will post a job with us and on other sites. We can present you in a Safer and more Professional manner.
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com 33rd Year
Your “Search Engine” for Automotive Jobs in Portland Oregon & the Pacific Northwest
WHO WE ARE
* Dealerships Save Time by Using Car People to Find them Qualified Applicants.
* We are People helping People find a New Job and offer a Free Updated or New Resume.
* Car People is a Free, Confidential and Friendly Automotive Placement Service. 33rd Year.
WHAT WE DO
You are our Customer. We work on job openings that are a match for you while you are working and busy with life. Melissa Lacasella (7th year) who works on all of our automotive service Executive Level, Management and Staff positions will protect your confidentiality and help you update your resume or make a new one for free. She will help with valuable interview advice including our “Guide to an Interview” doc she will send you and guide you through the whole process including how to give notice. She will take the stress out of negotiating compensation by helping you with that component getting a fair offer at your experience level and a potential review in one year.
WHY USE US
Dealerships Trust us to find them Qualified, Vetted candidates for confidential Job Openings they don’t want advertised or don’t have the time to spend advertising and interviewing people for. We do that for our Employer Customers and it allow us to get You an Interview and possibly a Great New Job.
Keywords: Automotive Fixed Operations Director over Multiple Brands.
Keep informed of new trends in Automotive