Automotive Human Resources HR Manager Willamette Valley Auto Group. Number 13812.
Automotive Human Resources HR Manager Willamette Valley Auto Group
This Automotive Human Resources HR Manager Willamette Valley Auto Group job opening is with a very good new car dealership auto group that is ready to hire a new HR Manager with major responsibilities of advertising job openings, responding to applicants, interviewing, checking references and on-boarding new hires. Employee benefit plan administration too.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel needed. Payroll is done utilizing the ADP / CDK DMS. Very good Controller to work with and learn more about the car business.
If this is you we look forward to hearing from you. This is a confidential opening and your information will be held confidentially.
Compensation to $5,000 plus monthly. Benefit Package available.
Car People is the “Safer” ways to look for a new job
* We are control who sees your resume and what references are called from information you give us.
* Sending your resume to a Job Site can result in your resume being printed and distributed around a business with phone calls made to former employers before you are even contacted.
* If Compensation isn’t quoted you are putting your “Confidentiality at Risk” filling out applications, testing and taking time off from work to interview not knowing if the compensation is acceptable to you.
* Our dealership employers will post a job with us and on other sites. We can give you information about an employer including benefit package, average compensation and why the job is open.
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com
Your “Search Engine” for Automotive Jobs in Oregon
WHO WE ARE
* Dealerships rely on us to Find them Qualified Applicants.
* We are Car People helping Car People find a New Job and offer a Free Updated or New Resume.
* Car People is a Free, Confidential and Friendly Automotive Placement Service. 33rd Year.
WHAT WE DO
You are our Customer. We work on job openings that are a match for you while you are working and busy with life. Heidi Nelson (25th year) who works on all of our automotive accounting executive level, management and office staff positions will protect your confidentiality and help you if needed update your resume or make a new one for free. She will help with valuable interview advice including our “Guide to an Interview” doc she will send you and guide you through the whole process including how to give notice. She will take the stress out of negotiating compensation for you by helping you with that component getting a fair offer at your experience level and a potential review in one year.
WHY USE US
Dealerships use us for confidential Job Openings they don’t want to advertise or don’t have the time to spend pre-screening and interviewing a lot of people to possibly find one or two experienced candidates. We do that for our Employer Customers and it allow us to get You an Interview and possibly a Great New Job.
SEO Keywords: Automotive Office Manager Job Salem
Automotive News Magazine
“Stay Informed of New Trends & Products”