Automotive Luxury Dealership Service Advisor Job Portland Area. Job Number 13698.
Automotive Luxury Dealership Service Advisor Job Portland Area
This full time permanent job opening is with a very good Luxury new car dealership that pays good compensation to it’s Service Advisors. The clientele requires top notch customer service skills. If you haven’t worked in a luxury service department yet you should. Customers aren’t as concerned about price as they are about having their vehicle repaired or maintained in a clean, high quality service department.
There is a great group of knowledgeable Techs for your team. Flexible work schedule either Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
* If you are an experienced new car dealership Service Advisor we have more details for you about this position. Melissa Lacasella is our Dealership Service Placement Counselor for this position. She’s a former Service Advisor and it’s her 7th year placing people in Auto Group and Dealership positions. Melissa really cares about you and your career. She looks forward to getting your information on her desk.
* She talks with Dealer Principals, General Managers and Service Directors frequently. Melissa lets them know of talented people available and makes placements at times where there wasn’t an opening until she told a GM or Service Director about you.
Compensation at $8,000 plus monthly. Good Benefit Package .
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com
Your “Search Engine” for Automotive Jobs in Portland Oregon & the Pacific Northwest
WHO WE ARE
* Dealerships Save Time by Using Car People to Find them Qualified Applicants.
* We are People helping People find a New Job and offer a Free Updated or New Resume.
* Car People is a Free, Confidential and Friendly Automotive Placement Service. 32nd Year.
WHAT WE DO
You are our Customer. We work on job openings that are a match for you while you are working and busy with life. Melissa Lacasella (7th year) who works on all of our automotive service executive level, management and staff positions will protect your confidentiality and help you if needed update your resume or make a new one for free. She will help with valuable interview advice including our “Guide to an Interview” doc she will send you and guide you through the whole process including how to give notice. She will take the stress out of negotiating compensation for you by helping you with that component getting a fair offer at your experience level and a potential review in one year.
WHY USE US
Dealerships Trust us to find them Qualified, Vetted candidates for confidential Job Openings they don’t want advertised or don’t have the time to spend advertising and interviewing people for. We do that for our Employer Customers and it allow us to get You an Interview and possibly a Great New Job.
SEO Keywords: Automotive Luxury Dealership Service Advisor Job Portland Area