Automotive Service Manager Denver. Job 13795
This Automotive Service Manager Denver opening is a great job with a very well run privately held dealership that is part of a group. They have some great winning brands and state of the art facilities all close together. The brand for this opening is one any Director or Service Manager would want to be a manager for. Open to a Service Manager or Fixed Operations Director.
The culture of this organization follows four core values of people who are competitive, consistent, adaptable, respectful and empathetic. In search of manager with Import or Luxury brand who is strong with accountability and active on the drive with both customers and staff. A leader who can articulate a vision for Fixed Ops, get the team on board and execute the vision.
This dealership has a large, high volume Service Department with a high number of Advisors, a very high number of Techs including team leaders who dispatch, multiple shop foreman’s, service assistants and support staff.
If you are a proven Director or Manager with a track record of high CSI in a high volume environment this employer is excited to meet you. The store has a long term General Manager that it’s important you form a strong business bond with to work as a team together.
This is a confidential opening and your information will be kept confidential as well.
We quote compensation. You deserve to know what a job pays. Compensation for this position is at $150,000 to $180,000 to start depending on experience level.
* If you are an experienced new car dealership Service Manager we have more details for you about this position. Melissa Lacasella is our Dealership Service Placement Counselor for this position. It’s her 8th year placing people in Auto Group and Dealership positions. Melissa really cares about you and your career. She looks forward to getting your information on her desk.
*Melissa placed 9 Service Managers & 2 Fixed Operations Directors in 2018.
Car People is the “Safer Way” to look for a new job.
* We control who sees your resume and what references are called from information you give us.
* Sending your resume to a Job Site can result in your resume being distributed around a business before you are even contacted.
* If Compensation isn’t quoted your “Confidentiality is at Risk” applying & interviewing not knowing if the compensation is acceptable.
* Employers may post this job on other sites. We have historical employer information including compensation & why the job is open.
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com 33rd Year
Your “Search Engine” for Automotive Jobs in Portland Oregon & the Pacific Northwest
WHO WE ARE
* Dealerships Save Time by Using Car People to Find them Qualified Applicants.
* We are People helping People find a New Job and offer a Free Updated or New Resume.
* Car People is a Free, Confidential and Friendly Automotive Placement Service. 32nd Year.
WHAT WE DO
You are our Customer. We work on job openings that are a match for you while you are working and busy with life. Melissa Lacasella (7th year) who works on all of our automotive service Executive Level, Management and Staff positions will protect your confidentiality and help you update your resume or make a new one for free. She will help with valuable interview advice including our “Guide to an Interview” doc she will send you and guide you through the whole process including how to give notice. She will take the stress out of negotiating compensation by helping you with that component getting a fair offer at your experience level and a potential review in one year.
WHY USE US
Dealerships Trust us to find them Qualified, Vetted candidates for confidential Job Openings they don’t want advertised or don’t have the time to spend advertising and interviewing people for. We do that for our Employer Customers and it allow us to get You an Interview and possibly a Great New Job.
SEO Keywords: Automotive Service Manager Denver
Keep informed of new trends in Automotive