Automotive Service Manager Portland opportunity to join a great team with the Fixed Ops Director. Job 13730
Service Manager opportunity to join a great team with the Fixed Ops Director
Fixed Operations Director in need of a go-getter who is either ready for their first Service Manager job or an experienced Service Manager for one our areas largest Service Departments. There are 9 Advisors and 40 Techs. This is a confidential addition and an opportunity that will require an individual who is really on top of their game and ready to be a day-to-day manager. A Service Manager who knows how to be out in the Service Department being involved with everything that’s going on, working closely with the Techs and Advisors to improve productivity and having fun at the same time!
You will be a co-Manager with the Fixed Operations Director who is a hands-on manager as well. We’ve known this Director for over 20 years and he is a very good person. The dealership is privately owned with a long term owner. This is Automotive Service Manager Portland is a confidential opening and your information will be kept confidential as well.
We quote compensation. You deserve to know what a job pays. Compensation for this position is at $120,000 to $144,000 depending on experience level.
* If you are an experienced new car dealership Service Manager we have more details for you about this position. Melissa Lacasella is our Dealership Service Placement Counselor for this position. It’s her 8th year placing people in Auto Group and Dealership positions. Melissa really cares about you and your career. She looks forward to getting your information on her desk.
*Melissa placed 9 Service Managers & 2 Fixed Operations Directors in 2018.
Car People is the “Safer Way” to look for a new job.
* We control who sees your resume and what references are called from information you give us.
* Sending your resume to a Job Ad or Job Site can result in your resume being printed and distributed around a dealership and phone calls made to former employers and sometimes your current employer before you are even contacted.
* If Compensation isn’t quoted you are putting your Confidentiality at Risk filling out applications, testing, taking time off from work to interview, etc. without knowing if the compensation is even acceptable for you. We always quote compensation.
* Our dealership employers will post a job with us and on other sites. We can present you in a Safer and more Professional manner.
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com 33rd Year
Your “Search Engine” for Automotive Jobs in Portland Oregon & the Pacific Northwest
WHO WE ARE
* Dealerships Save Time by Using Car People to Find them Qualified Applicants.
* We are People helping People find a New Job and offer a Free Updated or New Resume.
* Car People is a Free, Confidential and Friendly Automotive Placement Service. 32nd Year.
WHAT WE DO
You are our Customer. We work on job openings that are a match for you while you are working and busy with life. Melissa Lacasella (7th year) who works on all of our automotive service Executive Level, Management and Staff positions will protect your confidentiality and help you update your resume or make a new one for free. She will help with valuable interview advice including our “Guide to an Interview” doc she will send you and guide you through the whole process including how to give notice. She will take the stress out of negotiating compensation by helping you with that component getting a fair offer at your experience level and a potential review in one year.
WHY USE US
Dealerships Trust us to find them Qualified, Vetted candidates for confidential Job Openings they don’t want advertised or don’t have the time to spend advertising and interviewing people for. We do that for our Employer Customers and it allow us to get You an Interview and possibly a Great New Job.
SEO Keywords: Automotive Service Manager Portland
Keep informed of new trends in Dealership Operations