Job Number 13920 Automotive Staff Accountant Payroll Administrator
Heidi Nelson is our Accounting Placement Counselor and has another new Dealership Payroll Administrator opening. It’s her 26th year and she loves to help people confidentially with career advice and will watch for advancement opportunities to help you further your career. Heidi placed 11 Dealership Accounting Office Managers, 3 Controllers and many Mid-Level Office and Staff Positions in 2018.
Heidi has an Individual Google Rating of 5.0 ★★★★★. It’s a smart idea to get your confidential information on her desk.
This confidential job opening is with a local area Heavy Duty Truck Dealership that has a good culture of caring ownership, management and happy employees. They have a very good benefit package too.
- Function as the process owner over the accounting for payroll and benefits activities.
- Analyze and prepare journal entries as it relates to payroll and benefits activities.
- Reconcile assigned payroll related balance sheet accounts using best in class templates and techniques for audit support.
- Complete a range of month-end close related responsibilities ensuring timely and accurate month-end reporting.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of US GAAP and financial reporting aspects tied to payroll and benefits related General Ledger accounts.
- Seek continuous improvements to accounting processes.
- Act as the subject matter expert related to accounting for payroll and benefits. Be able to clearly and concisely explain those areas and answer any questions. This will be evidenced by the ability to answer questions on the topic and train others.
- Support external audits & assist in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum one to three years of related experience in Payroll and Benefits accounting and strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience in medium to large-sized company operating in multiple states desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
If you have dealership payroll experience including knowledge of payroll for the sales, service & parts departments that is what is required for this position. With this organization you have an opportunity to learn more in automotive accounting.
* $50,000 to $60,000 Annually
* Full Benefits Available.
Car People & AutoJobsOnline.com
The “Safer Way” to look for a new job
* Free & Confidential Placement Service.
* 33rd Year in Business.
* We Guide you through the Interview Process.
* You may risk your confidentiality interviewing for a job not knowing if compensation is acceptable.
Heidi Reviews 5.0 ★★★★★
” Heidi was great and so easy to work with. She helped me update my resume and found me exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend Heidi and Car People to anyone who is looking for opportunities in the automotive business.”
Automotive Staff Accountant Payroll Administrator