Here is an Automotive Technician Mechanic Salary Job Opening Portland Oregon Area. Job Number 13692.
Automotive Technician Mechanic Salary Job Opening Portland Oregon Area
This job opening is with an independent automotive service & repair facility specializing in German vehicles (Porsche, Audi, BMW, VW and Mini Cooper). Has been in business for 25 years at the same location and have a large and dedicated customer base.
Searching for a full-time technician to join the team.
• 2 to 4 + years experience
• German auto experience a plus
• Valid driver’s license
• A desire for a long-term position
• Good communication and written skills
• Organized and efficient
• Self-starter, does not need to be micro-managed
• Basic computer skills including Word and Excel
• Has own basic tools, equipment and tool box (we provide special tools and shop equipment)
• Shop hours: Monday: Friday 8:00 – 5:00
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• Paid sick time
• 401k with company match
• Health, Dental & Vision insurance
• Paid hourly (guaranteed 40 hours per week)
• Annual bonus opportunities
• Starting salary depends on experience and expertise
If you are qualified and looking to join a respected and professional team that services high-end German vehicles, please call us, email or apply for job.
Salary to be based on experience level. .
Car People Oregon & AutoJobsOnline.com
Your “Search Engine” for Automotive Jobs in Portland Oregon & the Pacific Northwest
WHO WE ARE
* Dealerships Save Time by Using Car People to Find them Qualified Applicants.
* We are People helping People find a New Job and offer a Free Updated or New Resume.
* Car People is a Free, Confidential and Friendly Automotive Placement Service. 32nd Year.
WHAT WE DO
You are our Customer. We work on job openings that are a match for you while you are working and busy with life. Melissa Lacasella (7th year) who works on all of our automotive service executive level, management and staff positions will protect your confidentiality and help you if needed update your resume or make a new one for free. She will help with valuable interview advice including our “Guide to an Interview” doc she will send you and guide you through the whole process including how to give notice. She will take the stress out of negotiating compensation for you by helping you with that component getting a fair offer at your experience level and a potential review in one year.
WHY USE US
Dealerships Trust us to find them Qualified, Vetted candidates for confidential Job Openings they don’t want advertised or don’t have the time to spend advertising and interviewing people for. We do that for our Employer Customers and it allow us to get You an Interview and possibly a Great New Job.
SEO Keywords: Automotive Technician Mechanic Salary Job Opening Portland Oregon Area